Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: If you won the Grand Prize, what would you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLL: If you won the Grand Prize, what would you choose?

If you were fortunate enough to have to make the decision, which Grand Prize item would you choose? Feel free to tell us why in the comments. And, is the price/value a consideration or is it more the item itself than its dollar value?

Blaze 3-Burner Gas Grill
    8.11%
    Broil King Keg Kamado
    0.90%
    GMG Ledge Prime Plus Pellet Cooker Package
    10.81%
    Hasty Bake Legacy 131 Charcoal Grill
    32.43%
    Modern Home Products JNR4 Gas Grill
    5.41%
    PK360 Charocal Grill
    8.11%
    SnS Deluxe Kamado
    34.23%

For me, a no brainer, the SnS Kamado. Grills I’ve got covered, gas & coal, smoker to. Don’t think I’ll ever be a pellet guy, it’s the electric hookup thing.. Winter with a Kamado would be nice.
    Last edited by FireMan; June 8, 2022, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I’ll jinx myself and vote and now NEVER win. Toss-up for me between SnS and the Hasty Bake with PK360 3rd. Voted SnS.

Comment

• Jared49
        Jared49 commented
        Editing a comment
        What he 👆🏻said.

Not eligible so none of the above. 😭

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        But but but it's a game of 'what if?'

• pkadare
        pkadare commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries, I've just become a bitter old man, now get off my lawn!

I voted for the GMG, but its a toss up between that and the SNS Kamado for me. If the Silverback was still there that would have been my top choice.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a Silverbac fan. I wish they would still be on our list but manufacturers can say yes or no.

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        The Grilla would have been my choice too. It was a bummer seeing it removed from the list.

It's a tossup between the GMG pellet and the Kamado. Maybe the Blaze. Thing is, i don't have a gas grill so that's tempting. Pellet for easy of use. The Kamado would be nice for cooler weather long cooks.

Where's the ALL options???

Comment

• rickgregory
        rickgregory commented
        Editing a comment
        See, that's the thing. The only use I'd have for a gasser is quick things like burgers etc. Pellets I could do low and slow with.. but the Smoke Vault and the Weber kettle both do that, though with a little more babysitting.

It's utterly academic as I'll never (statistically speaking) win, so...

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        I was without a gas grill for over 10 years. Now that I have one, I’ll never be without one.

• Murdy
        Murdy commented
        Editing a comment
        I like having my gas grill. In fact, just bought a new one last fall to replace the older one that had seen better days. But, I don't need a super-high end gasser for the way I use it. It's mostly a convenience thing for me, cook something quick on a week night and such. If I'm spending big bucks on a grill or smoker, I'm not going with a gasser. Hence, I voted Hasty Bake, but I could make a case for either Kamado.

Price/cost of the item would have no effect on my choice.

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, when yer a loser it’s real easy to take the high road, I agree. 🕶

SnS Kamado……don’t have one 😔

Comment

SnS Deluxe Kamado because I am a Kamado guy and it overs more cooking space.

Comment

Hasty Bake Legacy 131 Charcoal Grill. I'll send you my address ASAP

Comment

• mrichie1229
            mrichie1229 commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree. I would put in the extra $$ and upgrade to the Gourmet Pro model. I would get it for the size/versatility. I can always use another charcoal grill...

Since I'm the only vote for the PK360, let's just go ahead and call it done!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to hear from you, Lonnie!

I have all those things covered, some in duplicate. I think I would go with the GMG, but if a Pit Boss Series 5 were to replace something I would go with that to store on my trailer and take it places with me..

Comment

SNS Kamado. I don’t have one……..yet

Comment

I need a gasser, and my wife isn't on board with the costs of what I want so I'd choose either of the gasser options

Comment

I have a Kamado Joe Big Joe and a very handy Napoleon TravelQ Pro portable gasser. Forced to choose it would likely be the PK360.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here