Please note that Door Kit Sales are suspended until this notice is removed.
(Just too much on my "plate" all...)
-

This sale is for a KBQ smoker door modification kit.

Try it BEFORE You Buy it!
ONE MONTH FREE Trial!
You CAN'T Lose!

FYI...
I am selling this Kit at a few dollars over my actual cost to help those with KBQ's out.
Am not wanting to make "big bucks" on these as I have a full time job and am well paid.
God is good to this old man!

-
All New Parts to Upgrade Your KBQ!
Parts are made from 300 series stainless steel and 400 series stainless steel.
I designed this Kit specifically for the C-60 Karubecue KBQ.
It comes with a Door Handle/Door Leg set, a Door Pivot Coupling, and easy to follow instructions.
My 24/7 cell number is included for 1 on 1 assistance anytime, day or night.

This kit will add Two Door Handles which do "Double Duty" also acting as Door Legs.
(Please See Photos Below)

They...
1) Make it easier to open and close the heavy stainless steel door (ESPECIALLY when it is hot or stuck closed from dried liquids)
2) Make it easier to pull the smoker out to the smoke site and back when done.
3) Allow the open door to sit at a level where the oils and spritz run back INSIDE the smoker instead of out onto your porch, driveway or deck.

Click image for larger version  Name:	View 7.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.91 MB ID:	499037Click image for larger version  Name:	View 5.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	499032Click image for larger version  Name:	View 4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.92 MB ID:	499036Click image for larger version  Name:	View 6.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.19 MB ID:	499038
-
Also in this kit is a Stainless Steel Door Pivot Coupling.
When cleaning the smoker, the unmodified/factory original door cannot be removed.
With this coupling installed, the door can be easily removed without tools.
After cleaning, the door can be quickly re-installed with no tools needed.
-
Facts:
With the original KBQ from the factory, oils and juices trapped under the door add to making cleaning more difficult.
The factory manufactured door is basically in the way when trying to thoroughly clean the inside of the smoker.
By removing the door after you are done using the KBQ, you have better access to clean inside.
With this kit installed, you can now take the door inside to soak in the bath tub if you desire.
-
Click image for larger version  Name:	View 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	421.0 KB ID:	499034Click image for larger version  Name:	View 3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	400.7 KB ID:	499035Click image for larger version  Name:	View 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	285.4 KB ID:	499033
-
Check Out My Customer's Reviews...

+ "Great doing business. Lightening response and full of integrity! A++++"

+
"Great product! Fast Shipping! Bill is a great seller! Makes the KBQ even better!"

+ "Excellent transaction, above and beyond service. A must have for KBQs"

+ "Great KBQ mod! Very reasonable price! Quick and friendly service!"

+ "Awesome product and communication. Quick delivery. Thank you!"

+ "Great add-on to the C-60 smoker. Fast shipping, great seller."

+ "Thanks easy install on KBQ."

+ "Arrived quick and works well. Thanks."

+ "Incredible communication, rapid shipping, went above and beyond. Great product."

These kits are currently available at just over my cost.
-
The price including 1st Class USPS Shipping to the lower 48 States is $19.77
(Using PayPAL thru eBay)
OR...
Try Before You Buy for $17.00 Cash, Check, or Money Order, or you can PayPal me $17.00 thru my email address. Just send me a message.
-
Please Note:
Shipping to you in the lower 48 (Contiguous) States is covered in the price shown.
With either PayPAL thru eBay, or going with my "Try Before You Buy" here at The Pit, your new Door Kit will be safely packaged in a sturdy box.

SO... HERE ARE THREE WAYS FOR YOU TO PURCHASE THIS DOOR KIT:

1) To go thru eBay to purchase, simply message me and I will list a door kit for you there on eBay and provide you with a Link to access it easily.
If you decide to return it, we will then use eBay's return system.

2) You can use my "Try Before You Buy" method, which is built on the "Good Old Trust" system.

To use my Try Before you Buy because I trust you method, simply PM (Private Message) me with:

A NAME (For the Label)
THE SHIP TO ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE

3)
Finally, you can send me $17.00 thru PayPal using my email address.
Again...
PM (Private Message) me with:

A NAME (For the Label)
THE SHIP TO ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE

I will then get a KBQ Door Kit in the mail to you, no worries.
When it arrives, be sure to save the box and packing material.
Go ahead and install my KBQ Door Kit and try it out for a few weeks.
I'm here for you, and will walk you through installation if you need it.
- - - - -
IF you like the Door Kit and decide to keep it, send me a Private Message here at Amazing Ribs and let me know you want to keep it.
I will then mail you an invoice including a self-addressed pre-paid envelope for you to mail me $17.
You can pay the $17 by Cash, Check, or Money Order.
Am figuring a month is long enough to know if you want to keep it or return it, right?
So, please pay within 30 days from receipt if you decide to keep the Door Kit.
-
If you Don't like the Kit, again, send me a Private Message here at Amazing Ribs letting me know that you want to return it.
In your message, please give me your email address so I can send you a Return Postage label.
Next, simply repack the complete KBQ Door Kit back into the same shipping box it came in.
There will be No questions asked and No worries at all if you decide you do not want this Door Kit.
-
I will then email you a Prepaid Shipping Label.
Print out the label and attach it to the original shipping box.
Then, drop the Door Kit into the Mail to return it to me.
You can't lose with this deal!
-
Thank you my fellow BBQ friends!
S
moke On!