Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KBQ Handles/Legs + Door Pivot Coupling for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeT
    replied
    Just ordered my kit! Thanks BBQ_Bill

Leave a comment:

• BBQ_Bill
    replied
    Howdy dirtman
    Thank you for your purchase.
    Your Door Kit will be safely boxed and in the mail tomorrow, Friday the 4th of May.

Leave a comment:

• dirtman
    replied
    Nice mod I just ordered one up. Anywhere sell longer legs? I think ithe KBQ should be about 18 inches higher off the ground.

Leave a comment:

• BBQ_Bill
    commented on 's reply
    Happy you got 'em!
    Thanks for the order!

• Timcee
    commented on 's reply
    Handles landed today with the smoker!! Right on and thanks!

• BBQ_Bill
    commented on 's reply
    Nope.
    Dummy me, I KNEW better from the 1st splitter.
    Here I do it again. Duh!
    Gonna remove all the paint from the working areas on this "beast".

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah you don't want that paint in the wood!

• BBQ_Bill
    replied
    I've been sort of "over-the-top" busy with all this firewood Spinaker, but my health seems excellent, thanks to the good Lord.
    -
    Got a half cord of Red Oak to pick up today.
    Once again concerned with this new splitter due to paint flakes embedding into the wood ends.
    Didn't think about it for the 1/4 cord I split during its trial run.
    So NOW... with this new 35-Ton, I have lots of paint to remove once again.
    -
    Used a grinder to remove the paint from the wedge on my 9-Ton and then an air tool with a wood removal tool to remove the paint chips and flakes from the ends of the wood I split with it when new.
    Truly a "Royal Pain" to do, but I don't want burning paint coating my meat products, no matter how miniscule it is.
    I simply don't want it there, period.
    -

Wish sellers had an option to purchase splitters with NO paint in the working areas.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180415_105827.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.52 MB ID:	483739Click image for larger version  Name:	20180415_105849.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.48 MB ID:	483740

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180401_104536.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.68 MB ID:	483741Click image for larger version  Name:	20180401_104253.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.38 MB ID:	483742
    I will "get er dun" just a pain is all.
    -
    Hope all is going well with you and yours too my friend.
    Smoke On!
    Last edited by BBQ_Bill; April 15, 2018, 12:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    You bet! This is a worth while upgrade! Hope you are well, my friend!

• BBQ_Bill
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet! Thanks!

• Timcee
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Spinaker .. My KBQ should be here next week and I grabbed the kit!

• Timcee
    commented on 's reply
    grabbed it!

• BBQ_Bill
    commented on 's reply
    Am going to deliver a Kit to ArtSob seeing as how he is my "neighbor"... So the one on eBay is good to buy.
    Thanks Spinaker for the positive feedback.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    You guys will be happy with these. They are really handy. Especially during clean up! Timcee ArtSob

• Timcee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Artsob! He has a kit ready so grab it and I'll grab the next one bro!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here