Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS! 8-0 Please, Yall: Tell Me Why Not...;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, you own this by now, I hope. Just trying to be in the support network for ya

Comment

Meanwhile, as I ruminate over th whole shebang

Wanted to mention how much I appreciate yer input, an replies...seriously, I go two places, a day... Work. An, then, Here...

Th very fact that yall helped heal a Gapin Hole in My Soul ain't even a matter fer Discussion, now is it???>>>>

Comment

• RickyBobby
        RickyBobby commented
        Editing a comment
        Support network, brother. It’s amazing what a few clicks and a few key strokes can do for the soul in a place such as this. And BTW, there is exactly zero doubt in my mind that you have helped heal more than a few soul gaps round these parts yourself!

Despite not having the experience, $$$, time, or need to cook in the volumes this bad boy would put out, I just spent 30 minutes or so of my own scrounging Craigslist to scratch the new found MCS itch, thanks

there is a lot of junk out there and this ain’t it. I say go for it

Comment

Man Bones - You standing next to that, with smoke rollin', and a little bourbon. All would be aligned in the universe!

Comment

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          Smoke and bourbon, absolutely a paring!

So did you get it? Fortune favors the daring!

Comment

Mr. Bones , that pit is calling your name isn't it? It is a thing of beauty. I sure like the looks of the welding and the 1/4" wall and 1/2" firebox make that a pit with quite a life with just a little care.

That price is getting mighty right now too. It is still listed at OBO and at something a bit shy of $4k, it would be an awesome buy. To tow it I am guessing you would need some trailer lights?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Re: trailer lights...
          Here, Law sez either gotta have trailer lights, or: lights of towing vehicle must be clearly visible...
          So, yeah, I could git Her home, but I would be puttin me on some lights, long-term...

When you buy that beauty, you could then organize and host a Meat-Up for the K.C. area. We won't need to go anywhere else to eat.....just your house!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          It would make jus such mo cornvenient, yassuh...

Already can do so, jus takes multiple cookers...

Ya comin up from OK, Brother??? What kinda sides???

P.S. I wanna a 5 gal fulla dat Red Dirt...

Reckon a mason jar'd be a start, at least...
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 12, 2021, 08:00 AM.

Ok, so it’s a go? When do we see it?

Comment

Well, go get it Mr. Bones , it's calling your name for sure. Howling your name actually, like a prairie wolf. And not only that, it has been scientifically proven (hail, I read it on the Internetz, so it must be true), that owning a stick burner:
          - improves your already sparkling appearance by a factor of 2
          - causes people of the opposite sex to circle around your yard with longing, envious looks
          - makes you smarter than most

See? Science is here to help. Now pull out the driveway and go git dat smoker! It's Good For Youâ„¢

Comment

Bones -

You're the resident rescuer of orphaned cookers, and the way I see it...this beast is an orphan in extreme need. I cant think of anyone better to to give it a forever home.

Comment

Yer killing me! GO!!

Comment

• Backroadmeats
                Backroadmeats commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree? I keep looking for pictures of bonesy cooking on this thing!!

Sorry I am not going to be any help here! 😜😜

Comment

Damn, I just spent a full important half hour of my retirement reading this thread from start to finish, and I don't know the outcome. You must tell! Are ya/did ya get it? No more procrastinating - MCS can't last forever - crush it out!

Comment

• Alphonse
                  Alphonse commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mr. Bones is a sly and informed buyer. If he lands that smoker he will have "bought it right". We are all waiting to hear the tale!

So I happened to check and the original for sale post has been deleted, and it is not in my yard, so it must be…

Comment

Come on Mr. Bones you know it would be great healing ointment for the wounded arm.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here