Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS! 8-0 Please, Yall: Tell Me Why Not...;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, if you can get it for $4k that is a heckuva deal. Great looking cooker, 1/4" thick main chamber, 1/2" firebox, tires/wheels look good. Sorry, can't help ya to talk you out of it but might suggest you get on the road to pick up that beast. Good luck!

Comment

Awww, I thought you were asking for Forgiveness, not Permission. Since I live in what is considered a Permissive state (Cali), I hereby declare you a temporary resident and duly recognize you have Permission to spend your capital on new infrastructure!

Comment

Ummm...with your gallery of cookers, which we’ve all seen, where in the world are you gonna park that thing? Neighbors driveway?

Comment

Start easy.

Buy the spare tire.

And then the ball for the hitch.

Then you have no choice but to go get the smoker.

Glad I could help.

Comment

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            The tires may actually be the deal maker.
            If they fit other cars in the driveway, bingo, put the smoker on blocks and get 50K on tires for other cars as a throw in.

• Loren
            Loren commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing from looking at the Yoder website that those tires aren't rated for use on motor vehicles; on the flip side, trailer tires are incredibly cheap - when I worked in the Costco Tire Shop we sold them for well under $80 per tire.

If they are P rated though...swap em out and save $400+ 🤠😎

Somebody’s got to think of the kids(kettles).

But seriously, that’s one fine looking cooker, being that I have zero skin in the game, I say buy it!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            My kettles all know that I love em dearly, an they is no favouritism goin on...

Dozen burger an brats??? Derrr... Kettle...

Dozen briskets, an some ribs? Who dat???

• au4stree
            au4stree commented
            Editing a comment
            Good point Mr. Bones

I don't know, it looks like you will be tending to the fire.
          If you have 4K in cash, just saying, it might be hard to say no to 40 100 Dollar Bills.
          Get the transaction in writing, and you will bring home your new toy.

Comment

I got 10 on your gas money, go get it!!!!!!

Comment

• smokin fool
              smokin fool commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll toss in $83CDN, that may get you $10USD for gas

Originally posted by tenphases View Post
            I got 10 on your gas money, go get it!!!!!!
            Sorry, I'm no help

Comment

Thin the herd in the back yard for some fast cash and go buy it.
              Hell, you've worked hard all your life, spend some dough on you.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Not too dang sure I would even know how to go bout doin that, takin care of me, kinda thingy...
                Ain't been my life, thus far...
                So sorry to let ya down

I'm in on the gas money too. Be sure to post a picture when you get it home!

Comment

You are probably going to buy an offset stick burner some day. If you pass on this deal you may have to pay full price later. So if you buy it now for this deal you are saving money in the future. I think.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Already has me three offset stickburners, started in th latter '60's... jus wantin/needin a Mobile one, Brother...

• Old Glory
                  Old Glory commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well in that case mobile is the way!

I have been thinking hard Bones and I am all outta ideas.

That looks like a great deal to me especially if you plan to sell a few other smokers to free up some space.

Comment

• STEbbq
                  STEbbq commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or even if you don’t sell anything else!

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  'Preciate ya even Thinkin Hard, after me, Amigo!

(Could smell th burnin insulation from clean down here, wasn't quite sure what was transpirin, at first...)

That, brother, would be a killer addition to the cooker stable! I figure if I had the coin, I’d probably take a ride from Indiana to pick it up!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Copy yer last , Reaper Wun thu-reeh...

Hopin yer still in High Orbut, if'ns I goes fer it, My Brother...

• RickyBobby
                  RickyBobby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Always on QRF for ya, brother!

That's one serious cooker. If ya got the $$ and the space, go for it.

Comment

What were ya thinkn'? Talk you out of it? Yaaaa right!
                  Have ya left yet............how about now................how about now?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here