Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS! 8-0 Please, Yall: Tell Me Why Not...;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez, Bonesy ... if you don't do it for yourself, do it for Blue Belle. Just think how pretty she'd look pulling into the driveway with that fine-looking piece of artillery in tow ...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Yesss....there is THAT, isn't there????

Point Well Made, Mike!!!

none of us is getting any younger,get while the getting's good!!!

Comment

If you got the cash, go for it! That is an opportunity that rarely - if ever - comes along; and you definitely need a trailer rig 🤠🍻

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        True Dat, Brother!

Much Appreciate yer helpin talk me down, from th ever-crumblin precipice

I feel all kinda better, right now, than I did, ceptin fer onliest th smallest thing: I WANTS to go git me that Smoker, y'all...IRL, saves me close to 10K, long term, fer what's goin on, round these parts...
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 5, 2021, 06:26 PM.

• Loren
        Loren commented
        Editing a comment
        So you'll post lots of pictures when you hook it up to your rig?! 🤠🤠🤠

I got nothin.

Do it!

Comment

Tell me why you shouldn’t..

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          I gots Bupkis, in that Regard, Brother!

It’s got those performance wheels— probably make it cook too quick. I’d stay away.

can I borrow your truck? I’ll throw in a hitch ball!

Comment

Want is the new need brother. Get on the road and pick that baby up!!!!!!!!

Comment

My friend, if you're anything like me or probably over 16,999 others of us, you've probably made up your mind to get it anyway. You're just looking for a little nudge... Well, I for one think you should leap on this deal. Lookin' forward to seeing pics of the first cook.

Comment

Some compellin words, hither an thither, to be sure...

Comment

Brother Bones, I've been the benefactor of some of the best deal any one ever had. I got one heck of a deal on a 69 corvette, I collected the darnedest pile of speeding tickets you ever saw. I bought a really nice bird dog from a guy that was moving, it killed at least a dozen of my moms chickens before I could haul it off. Then there was my first wife, the most beautiful woman I had seen at the time. How could I go wrong there? You don't want to know. Having said all that I would do it over again in a minute. Don't worry about it just go for it. You know you'll love it! At the very worst you'll have another story to tell.
                Last edited by Oak Smoke; June 7, 2021, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They is some intrinsic value, in a 'Good Story', though,,,

• Oak Smoke
                  Oak Smoke commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The older you get the more good stories you have. At some point you become down right entertaining!

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Point Well Made, Oak Smoke ...

Hope I live long enough, to be old enough to be 'entertaining'

I don't even know why its not in your driveway already...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm Fully Mystified, my danged ol self...

Wow. This is a SERIOUS smoker, and there are many a time I was up all night tending butts that I would have loved something like that.

Also, as a fellow Morris, I strongly encourage you to splurge on this smoker! What else are distant possible cousins good for, if not to encourage your MCS! Once you do though, not sure you will use some of the others nearly so much. If I had this bad boy, I would probably not use other cookers aside from a kettle or two, and your Good One may end up full of spider webs and dust...

Comment

didja get it huh, didja,didja, huh?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not jus as of yet, no...lettin him stew a $Grand, or so...mebbe it works, mebbe I miss out, but this is my Sunday Best approach, Amigo...

Wish Me Luck!
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 7, 2021, 08:57 PM.

• bardsleyque
                    bardsleyque commented
                    Editing a comment
                    for sure, Good Luck!!!

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Turns out, that approach has worked, Brother...

See Below...

As the air temp on eastern Canada finally climbs above 35c, it is clear to me that there is a non-linear relationship between outside temp and the max temp of my grill. For every 10c it seems like we can get the grill at least 100f hotter. Do any of you nerds know the equation that explains this.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Charles Ulysses Farley could likely explain such a thing...
                    (spoonerism)

Not quite edumacated enough to technically be a Nerd, but I'll take a Stab at it, bein;s nobody else seems involved, at present...

Come home lotsa days, in Summer, 100% accurate Tru Tell on my Offsets show 120°-150°, Fahrenheit ,some days, no fire, no smoke...
                    Magic? I dunn0..
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 7, 2021, 09:13 PM.

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BTW, Smokey jumped all up on th keys, so this is his contribution; after all, he'a a Member, as well, an entitled to his say....

Dayum!! Fantastic. Bro, you gotta do something with all that wood you’ve got. It’s an early birthday present. 🎂🎂🎂 Happy Birthday Bones!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Currently tryin to stare it down, reckon some High Roller, what don't know th Jack, Or Shite bout no BBQ, they'll come save me, an buy it out from underneath me...

Otherwise... Reckon I'll jus go ahead on, drag it home, this weekend... My Son's already frothin at th mouth, an gots his truck warmed up, an that's th current weather, hereabouts...

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here