Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out the NEW Pit Barrel Cooker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thing of beauty!!
    Mine is nearly 6 months old. Must be time for an upgrade, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by mtford72 View Post
      A thing of beauty!!
      Mine is nearly 6 months old. Must be time for an upgrade, surely?

I'm cooking with it right now. It works much the same as the old one. Let's just hope the food TASTES the same.

Comment

I'm still thinking of one in copper porcelain enamel... WOW !

Comment

Verdict?
          Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
          I'm cooking with it right now. It works much the same as the old one. Let's just hope the food TASTES the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Drbearsec View Post
            Verdict?
            Works very similarly to the old PBC, thank goodness! The lid isn't as airtight as my old PBC, but that could be a matter of it being too clean. I plan on fixing that in the very near future.

Comment

Looks like a real beauty...I like the modifications they've added.

Comment

Can you run some kind of test to see if the thicker metal keeps the heat better? Mine does terribly in sub freezing. Right now I am leaning toward a WSM at the moment, especially after seeing the cool mods for hanging.

Comment

Boss, PBC needs to figure out how to market you son sitting on the box. That laugh looks so delightful and genuine.

Comment

I think I am going to stick with my WSM and do the mod to be able to hang ribs I think that is all I am missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy View Post
                      Boss, PBC needs to figure out how to market you son sitting on the box. That laugh looks so delightful and genuine.

I'd be game if they are, but I think they have some of their own cute kids, so they'd probably just go that route.

Comment

I got tired of you folks having all the fun with the PBC... so I ordered mine today!

Comment

Nice, Pics! and don't forget to update your sig

Comment

I received my new PBC today... it's pretty impressive... this is the first one that I've seen in person, all of my research on the thing was via the internet. The new enamel paint job is beautiful and appears to be of similar quality to the Weber finish. It would be cool if one day they can offer a choice of colors. I expect I'll get to make a trial run on the PBC this weekend...

Comment

Awesome Hondo. A weekend cooking on the PBC and showing off pics of those cooks in The Pit. Can't beat that.

Comment

I must upgrade I must upgrade I must upgrade I must upgrade I must upgrade

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here