Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and thank you to the PBC Pitmaster Club community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking cooks. Welcome to the Pit from southwest Florida.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
      Cheers from Norway and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Like Ol Ben Kenobi said - That's good! You've taken your first step into a larger world.

A steady 220 in the PBC isn't bad. When I was first learning it, I spent a lot of extra effort trying to keep the temps in that 225 range. Food always came out great.
          Now I don't worry much about it.
          Rocking at 270 gets the tasty meats faster.

Lots of good info here and good things to cook

My favorites in the PBC are ribs, chicken halves, and pastrami.
          ​​​​​
          And Chuckies...... And OH and burnt ends.
          And ribs

Comment

Wow! You certainly have hit your stride turning out BBQ like that! Welcome to the Pit, and keep up the good work!

Comment

Ur doin darn good,,,,,
              now go feed the monster,,,,,

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here