Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diplomatic BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diplomatic BBQ

A friend is the head chef at the US embassy here in Buenos Aires and has attended my bbq school. So he finally got around to organizing a bbq at the embassy. Friday I am dragging along one of my trailers and we gonna have a good ol time.
    The ambassador is from Texas , so no doubt that had some influence. We will be doing Brisket pulled pork and pork ribs.
    There willl be about 70 people there from the embassy.
    Sunday I have another BBQ class of about 30 to teach.

Sounds great. Maybe if they did that more here the idiots would get along better and make better decisions. Opps, I said that out loud. Shorten the leash damn it.

Comment

Started prepping for Sundays class. Decided to do some pastrami beef ribs for a change. Also curing tongue and a piece of pork belly in the pastrami brine. Heres the trailer I am using.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Hulagn1971
        Hulagn1971 commented
        Editing a comment
        That is one CLEAN MACHINE!

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Where's the beef?

Sounds like fun!

Comment

Pretty Awesome!

Comment

you have some serious cookers there.

Comment

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            You should meet the parents. El toro y Texas.

• Mudkat
            Mudkat commented
            Editing a comment
            The Fockers? 😀

We & they are in for another treat! Love to see that big knife in action. 🕶

Comment

Sounds like fun. Photos would be great if the guards will allow.

Comment

Seriously man your stuff is just killer!!! Nice work there!

Comment

Since a Texan will be the judge you know you're in the hot seat right?

Comment

Awesome Ahumadora - I know you will knock their socks off with your BBQ!

Comment

Wow!! How cool is that? So you are saying you are connected in BA?

Looking forward to seeing this cook!

Comment

• Ahumadora
                      Ahumadora commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The top 3 catering joints in Argentina use my pits. (Including the chef who catered for the G20 meeting this year). Going to the Embassy tomorrow to work out details.

Why wasn't I invited? My tax money is paying the tab. Honestly, I hope they are paying you well. I'd rather my tax money go to you than some of the other crap they frequently squander out tax money on.

Comment

Sounds like a great time! Have fun, hope to see some pics (if allowed). Regardless, represent!!

Comment

#GrillEnvy. That rig looks brand new. I have absolutely no where to park it and no use for that much capacity. But don't leave it unattended ... just sayin'.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here