Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free pizza kit from Stoke Steel, no purchase necessary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free pizza kit from Stoke Steel, no purchase necessary

Click image for larger version

Name:	32F1BB79-2F0E-4885-8AF5-E38B67C3F24F.png
Views:	507
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	1344538

I checked to make sure it wasn’t a scam, I don’t think it could be; I didn’t have to enter any payment information, Paypal, nothing. It didn’t say one per customer, but I only ordered one.

Well isn't that the damndest thing. Worked for me too, thanks.

Comment

• gcdmd
      gcdmd commented
      Editing a comment
      How much was shipping?

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      Free shipping.

• Murdy
      Murdy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, free, didn't have to enter a credit card number

It looks legitimate. They sell products on Amazon. I ordered. No payment info required.

Comment

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      Shrug. I unchecked the box.

• RichieB
      RichieB commented
      Editing a comment
      I unchecked the box did get an email to share with friends. Unsubscibed. Not the same address as the confirmation for the order.

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I got that “share” email as part of the order confirmation. I shared on FB, and I shared here obviously. If someone is giving out free stuff, I’m telling my friends!

Worked for me, thanks!

Comment

Thanks Mosca That was easy enough. I did it mainly for the free pepperoni.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
        Hulagn1971 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mosca I was thinking the exact same thing!

• captainlee
        captainlee commented
        Editing a comment
        Pasta and pesto is a great combo. Throw a few shrimp in there, fantastic diner.

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys, I like the pasta idea. And captainlee I like the addition of shrimp! Thanks

Panhead John pretty sure the difference is that pizza sauce is uncooked and likely less seasoned vs pasta sauce which is cooked already. So just heat up the pizza sauce on the stovetop and add additional seasonings to your liking, then treat it just like you would a pasta sauce . Dips for grilled cheese, bases for soups or sauces or chili... the pastabilities are endless!

as for pesto? use it as an alternative to a red sauce on pasta, slather it on chicken breasts or salmon, add it to soup, use it in a dip with some yogurt...

Comment

• Murdy
        Murdy commented
        Editing a comment
        In my experience, canned pizza sauce has been cooked. I think traditionally (at least American traditional for such foods) it's seasoned a bit different. More oregano in pizza sauce, more basil in pasta sauce.

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Pre made pizza sauce is heavier on the garlic and especially oregano than pasta sauce.

Page not found for me. I guess it is dead.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Same, darn it

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Me also too.

Pesto tortellini salad. Here is a google search. Pick one you like.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Richie! Those looked good.

Mosca and IFZBC You’re right. I clicked on the link and it said page not found. Below there it had a picture of the pizza kit. When I clicked on it….it’s no longer free but is $25. Guess the deals over….

Comment

• swartzster
        swartzster commented
        Editing a comment
        Same thing happened to me

Looks like it’s over, I’m glad some of us got it!

Comment

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        I signed up too. I can't believe how they could be giving it away and shipping for free but like you said with no banking/CC info changing hands it's a pretty low risk situation. Hopefully it works!

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        It could have been a mistake, idk. I clicked on a "100 off any order" and found it that way.

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        I got an order confirmation email from them yesterday. It definitely looks legit. I’ll post pics when I get mine.

Mosca such a tease. I could afford free pizza, I would have paid to ship also too.
      Pizza and PBR--I had hopes up.

Comment

Hey, anyone actually get this delivered? It shows order placed on the 16th. Other than that no nada. Is it me or is this really a too good to be true thing? Another words, bogus.

Comment

I got an email the day we all ordered it saying I’d be updated when it ships. I’ve got NOTHING so far.

Comment

• RichieB
            RichieB commented
            Editing a comment
            Same

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, 10 days ago they said I’d get updates on shipping and delivery date……crickets.

I forgot all about this. Can’t say I was really expecting to get anything so no hurt feelings here

Comment

Yeah, nothing here either. It comes, it doesn’t come, who knows.

Edit: I created an account, it just says the order is unfulfilled. There is a possibility that they were offering a $100 coupon (which is what I clicked to get to the pizza kit) and they didn’t realize that it covered that particular item; that it was meant to be on the hardware. And then they started getting hit up.

We will see how it plays out, I suppose. That item is no longer offered. But what if they got 2000 orders? Or even 500? 500 people getting a free pizza kit is $12500. And my guess is that might sell one pizza oven, maybe?

My guess is, never.
            Last edited by Mosca; December 26, 2022, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here