Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Board Fan Attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire Board Fan Attachment

I read in one of the discussion areas Meathead suggests Fire Board will be offering a fan attachment for their well reviewed thermometer, anyone have any additional information about this new product?

When I bought mine after Christmas I emailed the Co. with the same question and they replied that they were hoping to have one out soon but did not have a date.

Comment

• Flying Fur
      Flying Fur commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the update!

I've had the same response from Fireboard as tbob4 .... One thing I can tell you for sure Flying Fur is that the Fireboard team is very responsive and very engaged with their customers. I think if you send them a note from their website contact form, you will get a quick answer to your question. :-)

Comment

My temp unit arrives today. I can't wait to use it. I am guessing that Fireboard is working hard on the fan attachment. It's a natural progression of the product. Plus, Flame Boss has come out with some pretty impressive controllers, recently.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Spin, You are Flat-A--d Going to Love Your FireBoard! No Hitch in the Gitti Up about That!
        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Bummer man. Flying Fur

• Northside Brian
        Northside Brian commented
        Editing a comment
        I second what Danjohnston949 said. I have had mine for just over a week and i love it. No matter where i am, i know exactly what is happening in my pit and with my meat of the day.

Pit member smb7402 is one of the Fireboard folks, maybe he can update us if he gets this. But yes, they've confirmed the extra port is for a fan controller soon to be released.

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        smb7402 - I will beta test it - I know you need guinea pigs and I promise no guinea pigs will be cooked in the testing of the product.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Insider info!!! Love it. I am also onboard (pun intended ) for the beta test! Haha. smb7402

• Histrix
        Histrix commented
        Editing a comment
        The auxiliary port on the Fireboard has more potential uses than just turning a blower fan on/off. That's what makes it so interesting down the road.

Well I'll be looking forward to hearing about the beta tests and the arrival of their new fan unit.

Comment

If they do come out with a fan conroler soon, i am going to be upset since I just got my PartyQ yesterday.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          No! No! No!, Just Buy another Grill or Smoker then You will have Use for Both! You can keep the PartyQ for a Spare in Case Your FireBoard has a "Failure"?
          From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• Northside Brian
          Northside Brian commented
          Editing a comment
          I am thinking of getting some variety of Kamado cooker in the near future...

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good answer Danjohnston949 !

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here