Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New lower price Weber Summit Kamado displayed online at Weber.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the new one has a different diffuser plate. Doesn't appear to be hinged or insulated. If true, glad I got the original but doubt I would notice much difference while cooking (I just like options)

Comment

• RAGBBQ
      RAGBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder what else might be different that justifies the much lower price... I know the new table model does not come with the charcoal bin. The non-table model appears to have all small wheels, vs. the previous version, which had one small and two large wheels. No gas assist in the non-table model.
      Last edited by RAGBBQ; November 25, 2020, 02:11 PM.

• glitchy
      glitchy commented
      Editing a comment
      RAGBBQ I think it was overpriced to begin with, but they could not drop price dramatically without frustrating people so they took probably $50 of construction cost off, but shaved $500 off the price to get it where it should have been to start. That’s my opinion anyway.

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Max Good they must not know the folks here at the Pit! We all want to be able to refuel during our marathon brisket cooks!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here