Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upside-Down Wimpy Smash Burger on the new WSCGC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upside-Down Wimpy Smash Burger on the new WSCGC!

And this is the ONLY dang pic I got LOL!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0060.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	231.4 KB
ID:	334255

Nice start! Bet they were delicious.

Comment

LOL!! I bet you killed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
        LOL!! I bet you killed it.
        Just as good as last time! Or actually better, as this is a new grill! Dang it is greasy now! LOL I really wanted to take pics but man the smell of mustard and onions on a scorching griddle, it will blow your mind if you have never tried it.

I simply don't think I can ever cook a hamburger any other way now! Got my new Ballistic Griddle, and figured I would come up with some unique way to break it

Comment

• vandy
          vandy commented
          Editing a comment
          What kind of grill and griddle is that?

• lonnie mac
          lonnie mac commented
          Editing a comment
          That is my new Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Center. And my old Craycort Ballistic Griddle. I am still scared to use my new Drippin Griddle from Dave! I am scared I will discolor it. I like my toys new!

Them burgers look Rockin', Brotha!!! lonnie mac

Comment

I love that you are putin' some moves on burgers! Every Pitmaster should have a great burger in his/her arsenal. I ate the very best burger I've ever cooked tonight. It was 1/2 lb of ground Chuck hand pressed loosely. Seared both sides then finished indirect until the IT was 158 degrees f. Topped with a blend of grated Mex cheeses. Onion, tomato, and homemade KC style BBQ Sauce. Grill toasted Sesame Bun. Magic!!!

Comment

• lonnie mac
            lonnie mac commented
            Editing a comment
            Man I LOVE a good burger. I love grinding my own. My last Wague burgers were to die for.

• PJBowmaster
            PJBowmaster commented
            Editing a comment
            That's what I'm talking about Lonnie!! I need to get a grinder....

I'm salivating. Damn, those look good.

Comment

With what everybody knows & does on this site, can you even begin to think of eating a hamburger other than home!

Comment

• jgreen
              jgreen commented
              Editing a comment
              Good point. I seldom order a burger in a restaurant.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here