Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installing a Cyber-Q onto a Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing a Cyber-Q onto a Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Centre

I made a short video describing the super easy process of installing the correct adaptor onto Weber's new charcoal deluxe grill. Once the adaptor is installed, it is easy to insert your fan housing (i.e.: Pit Viper, etc.) into the adaptor.

No tools required, since Weber thoughtfully provides a pre-drilled hole in the lower half of the cooker, next to the gas burner. Pop-out the metal insert and there's your hole, exactly the right size.

Coming soon.....OPERATING the Summit charcoal with the Cyber-Q wifi.
    Last edited by mjkelch; May 20, 2016, 01:40 PM.

How do you like the Summit compared with the BKK? I have a BKK and I am just curious. Nice video. Very well done. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Excellent video. Thank you for your work in putting that together.

Comment

Thanks for the wonderful video, Mike.

Kathryn

Comment

If I do videos you're doing my voice, however I look forward to sacrificing any all bugs when I start up a pit.

Comment

Thank you for the video, I was just looking the other day on some sort of instructions on how to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
              How do you like the Summit compared with the BKK? I have a BKK and I am just curious. Nice video. Very well done. Thanks for posting.
              Loved the BKK...my son has it now.....but REALLY love the WSCGC because it combines so much functionality into one unit. BKK is still a kamado.....a very good one, for sure, but still a single-purpose device. My son loves it. (He should...he got it for free!)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here