Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, My new WSCG Center finally arrived today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, My new WSCG Center finally arrived today!

All,

I am happy to report that my back ordered WSCG center finally arrived at my house today. I first ordered it on April 15th, but due to back order, it took awhile to arrive. That being said, I am still glad I ordered it from Firecraft, as Brad was extremely helpful, and it couldn't be more convenient to have it shipped to my house and not have to pay sales tax!

I live in DE and work in NJ where I stay in an apartment during the week, so I won't be able to unpack it until Friday. That being said, I will report back on my experience putting it together, evaluation, and first cook.

The one thing I do have to report is this is a heavy object, the shipping weight is 220lbs!

In the mean time, here is the picture I have of it sitting in a box in my garage.

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats and looking forward to your reports.

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Very nice! Looking forward to photos of your cooks. Hope you have a ton of fun with it.

Comment

Congrats wbzipf ! I can imagine how excited you are for Friday and the weekend! I'll be watching this thread as I have the last couple WSC threads for your bragging pics.

Comment

Congrats, this weekend should be a good one!

Comment

wbzipf, Congrats! I am Green with Envy! 🐢🐸🍀🐸🐢. Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats! I am loving my WSC and I am sure you will love yours too!

Comment

Congrats! Here's to great cooks and even better memories with family and friends!

Comment

You chose well. Please share your SCG experience on our review page: http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...rilling-center

Comment

220 pounds? That is worse than a hot water heater (pre-water).

Comment

Congrats, wbzipf ! I love mine, no regrets at all.

there's probably 30 lb of that in pallet and cardboard. There's a LOT of packing material in that box, I just took the cardboard from mine to the recycling center, cut up, laid flat and compressed to about 12" high, it took up the back of my 4Runner with the rear seat folded.
                              Last edited by billg71; May 13, 2016, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here