Instagram AmazingRibs Facebook AmazingRibs X - Meathead Pinterest AmazingRibs Youtube AmazingRibs
BBQ Stars

Welcome!


This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | 30 Day Trial | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS! Panhead John Discovers Groundbreaking Taco Technique…..Possible James Beard Award Being Discussed!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    You’ll be getting you admittance letter from the Hogwart’s School of Witchcraft and Wizardry any day now.

    Comment


    • Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Never saw any Harry Potter movies so I’m just gonna give y’all a CL.

    • jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      THIS! There is SORCERY AFOOT!

    • bardsleyque
      bardsleyque commented
      Editing a comment
      The Potter series is better read, especially to kids.(gives you an excuse)

    #17
    I was debating letting my membership here lapse until I saw this life hack. There’s no way I could let it go now. Thanks PJ! 👍🏼😉

    Comment


    • Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      😂😂

    #18
    Well, who woulda thunk? I’ll be honest folks, this would never have entered my mind. But it’s simple, and brilliant. I say Panhead John for president! Already made this year’s fee for the pitmaster club worth it.

    Comment


      #19
      Yep, I've always baked them like in your photo. +1 on the 220 degree method RonB mentioned too. They never burn and will be ready when the filling is ready. That Cholula taco seasoning is a game changer. Honestly the best I've had. We eat these tacos at least once a week. I definitely will be trying those super stuffer sized.

      Comment


      • Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree, Cholula is the best I’ve found too! Even better than a couple of homemade taco seasonings I’ve tried. All the other “regular” size taco shells were just too small for me, these larger ones I thought are just the right size.

      #20
      Well,I only ever make soft taco's...

      Comment


      • Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Old El Paso taco shells, Chalulo taco seasoning, Ortega taco sauce, diced lettuce and tomatoes and a little sour cream was what I used last night. That was the first time I used this exact combination and they turned out as the best, hard shell, tacos I’ve ever made. It’s a nice change of pace from soft tacos!

      #21
      ...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	taco shells.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	1888877

      Comment


        #22
        I am also a dbl stack taco muncher. Spread a bit of refried bean on a soft shell then wrap your crunchy shell n build on!

        Comment

        Announcement

        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        0
        Guest
        Guest
        500
        ["membership","help","nojs","maintenance","shop","reset-password","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2025-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2026-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads
        7