Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taco Night at ChezChef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taco Night at ChezChef

Here is a recent taco cook here at ChezChef. Quick, easy, and very tasty. I marinated the flank steak in my FoodSaver Quick Marinating Canister for about 4 hours (If you don't have one, I can highly recommend it.).

Here is the cooked steak resting on the cutting board.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0292.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	183794

Sliced Steak on the board.

Name:	IMG_0294.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	183795

And here's the money shot. Sides were black beans and grilled corn on the cob.

Name:	IMG_0296.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	183796

This was quick, easy, and sumptuous! Thanks for taking a look.

Here's to great cooks and evening better memories withfamilyi and friends!

Nice! (note to self: must find an excuse to spend a little time in OKC one of these days) ... ...

Comment

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the compliment. Note to Mike: Stop on by anytime. Just gove me 30 minutes notice and we're golden!

Beautiful presentation and very tasty lookin, CeramicChef. Are you willing to share your marinade recipe? I love Mexican food and tacos are on about 2 nights a week. Thanks for the post!
    BB

Comment

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      bubbabob - I wish I could remember the recipe! I do lots of garlic, some lime juice, chipotle pepper flakes, etc. I was afraid someone would ask because I just don't remember. I apologize.

Thanks for looking and thanks for the gracious comment.

• bubbabob
      bubbabob commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries here. I can fake it when I have to, and BTW, I did buy that quick marinade vacuum gadget. Look out tacos, here I come!!!

Yowza! That looks wonderful Ken!

Comment

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      Joe, thanks so much! I do appreciate your taking time to look and I do appreciate your kind comments.

You just started my steak cravings again! Beautiful cook (as always) and great photos.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome and I too only have an iPhone. One of the things I've learned from you CeramicChef is to use the tools we have well. I think you do that with your iPhone.

• Thunder77
      Thunder77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey I ONLY have an iPhone as well! They actually take pretty good pictures. All of my pictures I post are from my iPhone. Ken, You are just too modest. You downplay your native talent, and your skill with the Beast.

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      Thunder77 - TheBeast makes me a MUCH better Chef than I am. He covers a multitude of sins.

Looks like another great cook CeramicChef.

Comment

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      RonB - you're very kind and I appreciate it. It's hard to screw up the simple cooks I do. However, you'll never see my screwups!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here