Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anova's Mother's Day sale $50 off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anova's Mother's Day sale $50 off

Anova Culinary is the industry leader in taking professional cooking techniques and making them accessible to the home chef for perfect results every time.

I may have to get me one. JK

Comment

The site says $30 off the WiFi model. Is there a different Mothers Day specific offer elsewhere?

Comment

• freddh
        freddh commented
        Editing a comment
        The $50 off refers to the bluetooth model.

It's on Anova website...just go to store... They have the $179 cross out and $129 beside of it...don't argue with me 😂

Comment

Ah ... had to go the on-site store. The BT only model is indeed $50 off ... which is a pretty awesome deal.

Comment

Oh man I'm out. Without wifi it's pretty inconvenient right? Bluetooth is good but...

Comment

You don't really need either. Being lazy, I like to monitor things from my iPhone. The WiFi only kicks in when you're out of Bluetooth range ... which in my house, I often am. If you can't live without WiFi, that model is still $30 off ($169 vs $199) from both Anova and Amazon.

Comment

Not really, it depends on what you actually want to do. For instance I'm a fully retired dude so I control my own time. I can start the cook with my phone and leave. I return and the the phone automatically syncs with the the Anova. The cook has continued without losing a step or time or temp. For me, I would be concerned using a wifii unit if the food is not refrigerated for hours before actually cooking. However, some on this site said that it isn't a problem because the food is vacuum sealed. So, pick the unit is most useful to you. In either case, it's just a different way of preparing food. It does work.

Comment

Ahh I'll stick to Bbq. : )

Comment

Sorry MBMorgan, my response was directed at Jon Solberg. Your response posted just before mine.

Comment

• MBMorgan
                    MBMorgan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No problem. My head was itching anyway and you provided me with an opportunity for a very good scratching

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here