Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boars Head Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boars Head Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack

Don't know if you have access to B. H. Products. If you do and you like cheese, please look for this.

https://boarshead.com/products/chees...by-jack-cheese

Nice bite, soft and creamy. Going to add it to a Sunday brunch omlet witb onion peppers and diced ham. Always add heavy cream to the egg. An English muffin loaded with butter and topped with blueberry jam via Stonewall Kitchen. Pic's to come if my wife can replace the eggs she used for brownies tonight. None in the house. She assures me I will have eggs.

Thanks fer th tipoff; will check them out... Sounds like zackly my kinda flavour profile!

Literally, have a mouthful++ of Sharp Cheddar, even as I type. Reckon that constitutes 'likin' cheese...

Comment

Thanks for the info. I do have BH products around me. Will definitely check this out. Sounds right up my alley.

Comment

Looks like a winner. I’ll check it out.

Comment

Anything Boars Head is good. Quality product I can get it through food service company. Their bologna chubs are incredible on the smoker.

Comment

Boars Head is sold in all the local grocery stores here, it is about the only brand I buy, when I'm not making my own of course !!! I think I've tried that 3 cheese before but will look for it again. Thanks for the tip !!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here