Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tailgate Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailgate Apps

I am going to be smoking two pork collars this weekend for our tailgate at Penn State, it is an 8pm game so thought I would pitch in for the long day. I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for apps I could do in my 14.5 WSM. The WSM will be running at 225 with the collars on the bottom rack so I can do something on the top rack. I was thinking something different than ABTs. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

HouseHomey 's meatballs look really good.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same thing. I guess I think too slow...

• Oozzy
      Oozzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Searching for his recipe now.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh-oh - I was also thinking meatballs, but figured you'd want something less meaty for contrast.

Cabbage and Cauliflower, cut in quarters, drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with salt and pepper, on the smoker at 225 for about an hour to an hour and half or so. Everyone needs their veggies!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here