Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome grilled cheese sandwich... "cook it like a steak"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome grilled cheese sandwich... "cook it like a steak"

This guy might be on to something here...😜

Imagine doing this with a Kamado. This would be amazing. I think I would go up to about 450 F though. Butter, butter and more butter. Yeah........I would say they are on to something here!

Comment

Interesting. A steak isn't going to absorb any butter as it is spoon basted. Some will stick to the meat of course. It not really a lot. Bread however even toasted I would imagine is going to absorb butter, especially when spooned on for 39 seconds. So that would make for an ultra buttery !!!!!!grilled cheese. No? Like the article said. May not be for everyone.

Comment

• Breadhead
        Breadhead commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sure there will be people that turn their nose up to all of that butter...😝 That's ok with me... I'll eat the ones they push aside.👍

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Breadhead, hope I'll be second in line, when yer filled up. Nobody in my traceable family history, ever, EVER died from butter lol!!!

I'm salivating.

Comment

Uses almost the amount of butter as i do on my waffles

Comment

I'm feeling my arteries closing up. Yummy. And maybe not a bad way to go out.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Can imagine many worse fates!

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here