Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites

Made these for my friends to eat during the football games yesterday while we waited on our ribs. Super easy, super good, and these would be perfect for tailgating. Cut up some chicken breasts in little cubes, then marinated them for a couple hours in pineapple juice and a little bit of soy sauce and cider vinegar. Wrapped in bacon, stuck some toothpicks in there, dipped in brown sugar and american chili powder. I put them in the oven because I already had three racks on the top of my WSM and didn't want to bother with that, and they took about 45 minutes at 300. Tasted great, very juicy, can't wait to try them again, this time outdoors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bites 002.JPG
Views:	154
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	19745
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OneCharmingPig; December 17, 2014, 01:52 PM.

Sounds really good, I make something called meat candy which are bacon wrapped lil smokies, wrap em up and coat with brown sugar and bake. I have a ton of chicken breasts so this sounds like a good thing to try.

Comment

You had me at "bacon"

Comment

have to try this, sounds really good, thanks

Comment

I'll have to try this... with an added slice of jalapeno in it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here