Instagram AmazingRibs Facebook AmazingRibs X - Meathead Pinterest AmazingRibs Youtube AmazingRibs
BBQ Stars

Welcome!


This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | 30 Day Trial | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m In Hog Heaven!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I’m In Hog Heaven!

    Looky here what just hit the market! It says limited time only but wouldn’t surprise me if it returns full time…….




    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3672.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.1 KB ID:	1886741



    Last edited by Panhead John; September 17, 2026, 04:27 PM.

    #2
    Sooo...the cheese snack now tastes like water?

    Comment


    • Jessterr
      Jessterr commented
      Editing a comment
      Tough crowd here. 😂

    • klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a good thing it's rarely imitated

    • Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      You guys are close, it’s Rocky Mountain piss water….

    #3
    Good things happen for those who wait! Congratulations Panhead John. I’m waiting for bacon flavored ones. Do you remember the old bacon flavored chips. What were they called? Bacon thins maybe. I loved those!

    Comment


    • texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      They have some already out.

    • Duanessmokedmeats
      Duanessmokedmeats commented
      Editing a comment
      I am waiting for a brisket flavored Cheez-It.

    #4
    Wow, I was certain this wasn't real! Nope, it's real...available right now on aisle 17 of my local HEB.

    Comment


    • Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve got some regular Cheeze-It’s here now…..you know I’m gonna try those don’t ya? 😂

    • Purc
      Purc commented
      Editing a comment
      Aisle 7 at our local MID Cities HEB.

      BTW, on the box it says " naturally flavored with other natural flavors" WTH does that mean?
      Last edited by Purc; September 17, 2026, 05:35 PM.

    • Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Who cares?! It’s Coors Light flavored Cheeze-Its for God’s sake! 🥸

    #5
    You won’t see no snack companies collaborating with PBR!

    Cheez-It and Coors Light team up for Beer Cheese crackers, bringing game day flavor to tailgates nationwide this August.

    Comment


    • texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Cause its fine just the way it is. It doesn't have to be trans-snactual to get attention.

    • Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      trans-snactual…….😂

    • Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      My mind was in the gutter when I first read that comment…..😎

    #6
    PBR does a couple things…..

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1481.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	586.8 KB
ID:	1886764

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1482.webp
Views:	116
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1886763

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1483.png
Views:	119
Size:	579.2 KB
ID:	1886765


    I think I’ve posted the cheese collab with Yancys.

    Comment


    • rodkeary
      rodkeary commented
      Editing a comment
      And the chili is “with beans”. Tells you everything about it right there.

    • Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG chili cheese and beans flavored beer. It would be firing like a cannon out of me the next day …..

    • texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      For your next colonoscopy Troutman

    #7
    In related news……..😂

    Comment


      #8
      I'll wait for the Natty-Lite version...

      Comment


        #9
        I’m requesting a new recipe category heading….

        Comment


          #10
          Apropos of absolutely nothing, someone on FB Marketplace Yakima, WA, has a Coors Light bbq listed for $80? Looks like a Weber knock off.

          Comment


            #11
            Panhead John Have you tried these yet?

            Comment


            • Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              Not yet, still deciding if I want to try them or not.

            #12
            Side note we just found gluten free Cheez-Its yesterday, on sale even. She finally got to taste them and they taste 99% as good as standard ones, she's thrilled. If you've ever tried GF pretzels (I know barelfly has) they're crispier than normal it seems, in a good way, and these are just like that.

            Comment

            Announcement

            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            0
            Guest
            Guest
            500
            ["membership","help","nojs","maintenance","shop","reset-password","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2025-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2026-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads
            7