Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad I don’t eat Sushi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I don’t eat Sushi...

That would suck. More for me, I guess.

Comment

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, gross. Not going to stop me though.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      I am at the point that even if it did kill me, I might be okay with it. JCBBQ

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment

That's why I only eat veggie sushi.

Comment

That’s why I don’t eat it.

Comment

When sushi eats back.

Comment

There is a reason you should smoke/grill/broil your meat prior to consumption.

Comment

I wonder how many gravid segments he ingested.

Comment

That’s kinda scary, I eat sushi pretty regularly, and it’s almost some sort of uncooked fish in my sushi. Oh well I’ll take my chances. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

I loves me some sushi, but I'm picky about where I order it.

Comment

You can get some nasty hepatitis from eating things raw. I used to spend a good deal of time in New Orleans which meant sitting at the oyster bars and eating dozens of oysters on the half shell and drinking dozens of beers.They were awesome and as fresh as you could get. Never had any ill effects but I won't eat them anymore.

Comment

When you can't make sushi but do it anyways..

Comment

https://www.snopes.com/sushi-fanatic...long-tapeworm/

This story checks out true, but it's important to note that tapeworms can also come from water and raw meats. Freezing the meat or fish first kills the tapeworm. Also, tapeworms are not typically dangerous. Finally, there are the always popular e-coli outbreaks (Jack In The Box, Chipotle) that show up in (especially) burgers and leafy greens/sprouts.

I eat sushi rarely, but will continue to do so.
                      Last edited by Willy; January 21, 2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I wonder how old the little bugger was.

Comment

For sushi? Worth it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here