Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day Dinner - Greg's Grilled Lobster and Steak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentine's Day Dinner - Greg's Grilled Lobster and Steak

We made Greg's grilled lobster (http://amazingribs.com/recipes/seafo...d_lobster.html) last night along with bacon-wrapped sirloin, and it was awesome! We didn't have fresh herbs on hand, so went with herbs de Provence, olive oil, and some salt/pepper. We also opted to make this in the oven as we only have one smoker. This was our first time making lobster, and it was so easy! It goes without saying that we'll be doing this again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4130.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	275979

That looks really good.

Comment

NICE!!!!!!! Blowingsmoke

Comment

Looks great. I'm thinking next time try wrapping the lobster tail in bacon as well. Might be interesting.

Comment

• Blowingsmoke
          Blowingsmoke commented
          Editing a comment
          smoked bacon?

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Why not. I recently smoked bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños. Came out great.

• Blowingsmoke
          Blowingsmoke commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds delicious!

Great job Blowingsmoke!

Comment

Wow. Thanks looks great. You gotta try that lobster on the grill. Its divine oven the fire.

Comment

• Blowingsmoke
            Blowingsmoke commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Spinaker. Maybe next time when I have more time to spare.

I too got some lobster tails but chickened out!! Gonna Sous Vide them instead! Great looking Cook!! Love me some surf and turf!!! (especially with Bacon!! My 3 favorite food groups lol)

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Blowingsmoke, You've Done Good Young Feller!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here