Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hank's Signature Seasoning no longer on Amazon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hank's Signature Seasoning no longer on Amazon?

Been buying all my Hank's seasonings from Amazon and recently had a friend interested in the Signature Seasoning blend. It isn't on Amazon and cannot find another retailer. Henrik can you please shed some light on this? Thanks!

OH GOD. I'm coming up empty, too. Truly there is no joy in this fallen world...

Comment

Yeah, I ordered KC Royale and Bonafide Beef yesterday on Amazon but couldn't find Signature.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
        Hulagn1971 commented
        Editing a comment
        Both of those are solid but honestly, the Signature I could just pass all others for beef.

Steve B

I’m tapped too. Was talking to Steve about how great his rubs are and he couldn’t find it either.
      Last edited by HouseHomey; July 13, 2020, 06:17 PM. Reason: Spelling 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Comment

Originally posted by HouseHomey View Post
        Steve B

I’m tapped too. Was talking to Steve about how great his runs are and he couldn’t find it either.
        I honestly don't think the runs are great nor pleasant at all.

Comment

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          HouseHomey can’t run. 😂😂

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Fritz. Are saying Hanks signature rub is that good??
          I’m getting a bit lost in this dialogue. 🤦🏼🤷🏼

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait. How did rubs get confused with runs??
          I think I need to hit a reset button. 😁

I still have 1 and a half bottles of Signature in the cupboard, neener neener neener!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL Huskee !!!!!!
          Stocked up here too... any Bids??? LOL!

And I have yet to try them, but want to. Missed it by *that* much.

Comment

It is and will be available here (same link as before). This temporary glitch is due to Amazon not being able to keep up due to Covid-19 (they say). I sent a batch over two weeks ago, and they have received it (I can see that in the seller admin pages of Amazon), but they haven't 'unpacked' it yet. Hopefully they get to it very soon. A bit frustrating to say the least. The rubs are on American soil at least :-)

And thank you all for the interest in my product(s), it means a lot.

Comment

• Hulagn1971
            Hulagn1971 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the explanation! Looking forward to re-stocking.

We have the chicken and beef. Both are well liked here! Looking forward to getting the Signature blend!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here