Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oak Ridge BBQ New Product!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oak Ridge BBQ New Product!

Oak Ridge BBQ has released several new products. The SPOGOS looks really interesting and I will certainly will be ordering some of that after I deplete my current supply of rubs. The Smokey Chili Lime rub I have already tried and it's great on chicken wings or added to pulled pork for tacos.

The Ghost Crucible is some hot stuff use with caution! Thought some here might be interested so here's the link.

I’ve tried a handful of runs from Oak Ridge and love them. My three favorites are Their Black Ops brisket rub and Carne Crosta. I really like making jerked chicken and their jah love rub is wonderful.

Thanks for the link and mention of the chili lime. That sounds great as well!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      The chili lime is the Shiznit

The chili lime does sound awesome. Im tempted by the ghost too but i grew my own ghost peppers one year and literally couldnt make anything the wife would go near until it had sat and lost some potency in the fridge for a few days.

Comment

• grantgallagher
      grantgallagher commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to make chili with ONE ghost and some ancho and chipotle. Was hot as all hell at first but usually sitting in the fridge for a few days mellowed it out just enough. My wife likea hot stuff but that was too much.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      The Key lime is damn good on wings, man.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      grantgallagher Spinaker Key Lime, in my experience, is damn good on / with most kinda thing, 24/7/365

Go ahead............burn my face off!

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
      Go ahead............burn my face off!
      If the Ghost Crucible doesn't do it I have some Vulcan Fire Salt that will accept your offer!

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Haaa. You guys Frozen Smoke grantgallagher Spinaker and Mr. Bones are just playing with kid toys.
        You gotta try some of my Reaper dust. Spinaker I know you have. So you can attest to it’s evilness. 🀯🀯😳. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        HeeHee Lol! (Y ) Steve B

Yup, still jus a Kid, here, admittedly...

Currently have, in inventory, (pre-dried weight) 4+ lbs Ghosties, 5 lbs+ Red/assorted Trinidad Scorps, 5+ lbs. Carolina Reapers, ~20 lbs+ habaneros, lotsa Thais, mebbe 10 lbs. ETDs left, an est. 40-50 lbs., PDW, of other peppers, literally hangin bout my place, so, yup, I readily admit, I am jus a dabbler, Brother!

LMK, if ya wanna share me some truly HOT stuff, sauce, or other...

Until then, I'll jus muddle along

• NapMaster
        NapMaster commented
        Editing a comment
        Why don't ya'll just add in some tannerite and be done with it. 😱

I still have some Crucible from last year's batch, but ordered a big bag of SPOGOS to try out. Also bought a bag of habanero powder, which should be great for amping up some homemade rubs. Spinaker got me onto Oakridge for Black Ops (awesome!) and I've been happy with everything so far. My family hasn't been crazy about the taste of Dominator, but everything else has been a hit.

Comment

• Frozen Smoke
        Frozen Smoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Make sure you let us know how that SPOGOS is. I'm really interested in that blend. I'm being disciplined and not ordering anything until current supply of rubs is depleted.

Frozen Smoke - SPOGOS is good. Nice and spicy because of the pepper, but nothing too intense. It pays respect to Black Ops, and also has something different going on. Definitely a hit here.

Comment

• Frozen Smoke
        Frozen Smoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the review I still haven't ordered any.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here