Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Beauty of Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beauty of Bulk

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1920.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	543042Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1919.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	543041Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1918.JPG
Views:	131
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	543043 Decided to replace and replenish my spices and herbs today. $62 for 40 containers. I love buying from the Bulk food store.

​ ​ Can't beat these prices

Comment

We have a "International Market" that has some nice bulk spice prices too.

Comment

A very nice score.

Comment

Whatta great haul!!!!

Comment

Wow, those are great prices!

Comment

Wow. We pay 7 or 8 bucks sometimes for those silly little jars. Great haul.

Comment

That is freaking awesome. Wish I had a place like that near me.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve B View Post
                  That is freaking awesome. Wish I had a place like that near me.
                  Well if you aren't within walking distance: http://walnutcreekcheese.com/shop/sp...nd-seasonings/

Comment

• Steve B
                    Steve B commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the link. 👍

• ssandy_561
                    ssandy_561 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow their online prices are a bit inflated. I payed $5.49/lb for the chili powder and online it's $8.49/lb. I guess that's how they can give you free shipping.

• ComfortablyNumb
                    ComfortablyNumb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ssandy_561 There is also the handling factor, they have to pay someone to pull it, pack it, and prepare the shipping label. So it's a matter of convenience to some, and could be savings in the long run for those who live far from a store.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here