Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheep Dip further uses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheep Dip further uses

I had a little bit of this and that to grill, so I used the Sheep Dip marinade[lamb chops] for pork chops and chicken breast tenders. It came out great. Pork and chicken were both moist, had good flavor AND were tender. For my money, the pork chops were better than the traditional soy sauce and without the salt content. The vinegars I feel tenderized both meats.

You talkin' about this dip

Comment

That is a really great recipe, one of the best ways to do lamb in my opinion. I have always thought it would work well on most meats.

Comment

Believe it or not, I've only used it on lamb! I'll give it a try on something else.

Comment

• BigBear
          BigBear commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds great but does it need that much Sesame Seed Oil? If I put more than a few drops in my teriyaki marinade it gets overpowering.

The Sheep Dip recipe deserves talking up! I love lamb chops anyway, but this makes them extraordinary. Even with dried rosemary which is all we have at this point. Easy, fast, delicious. Thanks for the recipe.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here