Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's your favorite Yuengling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's your favorite Yuengling

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180314_202313.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	136.9 KB
ID:	467110 This is mine being I don't drink

I like their Black and Tan

Comment

I didn’t know Yuengling made wing sauce, have to try it!

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Woah. I’m in the same ballpark as you. Might be interesting.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Same

No idea it was anything other than beer.

Comment

The one in my hand.

Comment

Lager for me. Black and tan is good, too.

Comment

I used to drink the Black and Tan, and their Porter when I could find it (the black half of the black and tan). Now I mostly drink beer I brew and keg myself, as its cheaper and better - assuming you have the time to brew of course.

Comment

Never heard of it. But then looking at their 'Beer Finder' it's not available in any state I've lived in.

Comment

Also haven't ever heard of it.

Comment

It's an Atlantic Coast thing, but creeping its way west. KY just got it this month.

Comment

• TripleB
                    TripleB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's a slow creep....

I drink 'em if someone hands me one but it's not one of my favorite beers.

Comment

Can't get it in Minnesota. I used to drink it when my bro was going to school out in Philly. While I was there, we drank A LOT of that stuff. Just the regular lager though.

Comment

Interesting. I've been able to buy Yuengling in Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee since the early 90's. The brewery itself is the oldest operating brewery in the US, having been in operation since 1829. Not counting those pesky prohibition years of course! I just don't think they were known outside New England until the 90's.

I would drink it before anything like Budweiser or Miller, but that's about it. My tastes have moved on.

Comment

I knew this was a trick question....LOL

Comment

Black and Tan.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here