Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pepper Sauces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pepper Sauces

Cooking up some Pepper Sauces Tonight. Ghost Pepper infused Vodka, Cherry Bourbon Ghost Pepper Sauce, Serrano Sauce, Ghost Pepper Sauce, Sunrise Tequila/Sweet Pepper Sauce.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1650.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	388445

Name:	IMG_1649.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	388446

Name:	IMG_1646.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	388447

Name:	IMG_1651.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	388448

Do you need my shipping address???

Comment

That list is hurting my brain to understand - I think I need to taste!

Comment

• Pirate Scott
        Pirate Scott commented
        Editing a comment
        Been a lot of experimenting going on here, so far nothing has been a complete fail.

Looks awesome!

Comment

• Pirate Scott
        Pirate Scott commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks

Damn you got a lot going on. I see your using pyrex, or at least glassware.
      When using really hot peppers you need to use them. They don't seem to react with their vessel as they are being processed. And the glassware is much easier to clean afterwards.
      Looking forward to seeing your final results and what is in each of these jars are in your last pic
      Last edited by Steve B; October 1, 2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Pirate Scott
        Pirate Scott commented
        Editing a comment
        Left to right, Serrano-A combo of Sweet, And Tequila Sunrise-Ghost.

looks excellent, gonna have to try that next year with a batch of peppers. Now I just dry them and put them in an old pepper grinder, to had heat at the table.

Comment

• Pirate Scott
        Pirate Scott commented
        Editing a comment
        Very easy Recipes to make, the Sauce is great too.

My lips tingle just reading this!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here