Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s important to know the limits (and when there are none): another stupid breakfast sandwich.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s important to know the limits (and when there are none): another stupid breakfast sandwich.

Conspicuous in its absence on the www is anything saying that you can’t make a roast beef and cheese BLT with roasted red peppers for breakfast.

Click image for larger version  Name:	8FD59F49-4DD7-428E-B137-4010316B596F.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	1237636

Click image for larger version  Name:	2A72E40E-1071-434F-9B0E-9B96381283DA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	1237635

Yes, this maintained complete sandwich integrity to the last bite.

This might be the best stupid sandwich I’ve ever made. Honest to goodness. Each bite alternated between tasting ingredients separately, and also in unison. That’s what a perfect stupid sandwich does. If I ever opened a sandwich shop, this would be on the menu, it was freakin’ outstanding.

Nothing wrong with that samage.
    In a deli that would be a $17 special, more with a kosher dill.

Comment

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a nice half-sour I was going to eat with it, but I think it would have clashed with the roasted red pepper.

Hungry now...

Comment

That looks amazing! Now I'm hungry...

Comment

Yum. I’d eat that sammy any time day or night.

Comment

That looks awesome!!! But wait....where's the egg....I always thought it had to have an egg on it before it could be called a breakfast sandwich....LOL!!.

Comment

• Mosca
            Mosca commented
            Editing a comment
            I was actually going to put an egg on it. And then I started wondering if that would be overkill. I decided that it wouldn’t be, because there are no limits, but in a practical sense I didn’t want to cook an egg.

I’d eat it,,,,,,for breakfast, lunch or dinner,,,,
          Or maybe even a late nite snack,,,,😂🤣😂

Comment

There is nothing wanting in this sandwich!

Comment

I flagged this thread. Citing unfair play. Very, very, very unfair.

Comment

Outstanding looking Sammie. I look forward to retirement, so I have the time to make "stupid sandwich's" like that.

Comment

I had a leftover Popeye's chimkin sammich, but yours looks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca View Post
                    Conspicuous in its absence on the www is anything saying that you can’t make a roast beef and cheese BLT with roasted red peppers for breakfast.

Click image for larger version Name:	8FD59F49-4DD7-428E-B137-4010316B596F.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	1237636

Click image for larger version Name:	2A72E40E-1071-434F-9B0E-9B96381283DA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	1237635

Yes, this maintained complete sandwich integrity to the last bite.

This might be the best stupid sandwich I’ve ever made. Honest to goodness. Each bite alternated between tasting ingredients separately, and also in unison. That’s what a perfect stupid sandwich does. If I ever opened a sandwich shop, this would be on the menu, it was freakin’ outstanding.
                    I would also add an egg over easy

Comment

• Mosca
                      Mosca commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, but I was at that point where I hadn’t had to actually cook anything. The bacon was from last night’s cheeseburgers, the beef was from a huge ribeye I had Monday night. I was really in slice and assemble mode!

Nice sandwich. I would eat that anytime of the day or night

Comment

That looks like a great breakfast sandwich to me. I guess I am pretty non-traditional since I was raised by wolves and most anything goes for breakfast/lunch/dinner as far as I am concerned...

Comment

Mosca you should dip that thing in batter and deep fry it

Comment

• Oak Smoke
                          Oak Smoke commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It’s the southern way. While you’re at it you might as well deep fry a Snickers for dessert.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here