Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another bbq class in Buenos aires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bbq class in Buenos aires

Beef ribs ,pork ribs, leg of lamb, boston butt, pork belly, sous vide beef tongue, sweetbreads. Everyone was so full they couldnt eat anymore qith 2 hours to go in the class. The sos vide beef tongue was a 15 on 1-10 scale.
    Attached Files

When you said SV beef tongue, my mind went crazy! Got a method to share?

Comment

• Ahumadora
      Ahumadora commented
      Editing a comment
      80c for 9 hours (we used a Rationale oven on sous vide mode) with salt,pepper and garlic in the bag. Peel the tongue then coat with yellow mustard and put a heavy coat of beef rub or salt/pepper and toss it in the smoker for an hour or so. I would like meathead or one of his chefs to test this recipe. By far the best cut of meat today.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      I've only cooked tongue once, but I share your enthusiasm. Thanks!

Your classes always look outstanding. Beautiful food, people enjoying themselves, and your smokers look so well built. Don’t mind the view over the cemetery either. Reminds me of my enjoyable trips to BA.

Comment

My two favorite pics are the vent cracked open with the little flame & the big honkin wibs just layin there. Yup. I only wish!
      Great as usual.

Comment

Next level ; sous vide Q beef tongue
        Attached Files

Comment

Also had smoked sweetbread then seared it on a hotplate, skewerd with apple mari ated in vinegar and brusked with reduced Teryaki sauce. The guy helping me with the course is an executive chef.
          Attached Files

Comment

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            You are the best!

• Ahumadora
            Ahumadora commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope, I just learn from the best Meathead

Beef ribs always a hit in a meaty country like Argentina.
          Attached Files

Comment

Gawd I love your posts!! Great food, people, city, weather, and always inspiring. I gotta go grill something now....

Comment

You all really know how to have a bbq blowout down there. Great write-up and photos!

Comment

Smoked Mojellas (sweetbread) with marinated apple and a touch of Teryaki. Y,all need to utilize all the parts of an animal. Also showing how to bend test ribs. Meatheads Memphis ribs. Done the whole day cooking without 1 drop of bbq sauce.
                Attached Files

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

So nice! I could only dream to be able to do this. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

you're just showin' off now...

You got that class on GroupOn? If so, I'm getting a Black Friday air ticket to your place...

Comment

• EdF
                      EdF commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Seriously, Ahumadora is killer!

• JGo37
                      JGo37 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup - Ahumadora is not like the rest of us, EdF and me. Personally gifted to manage his fires by Prometheus, I'm thinking...

You alwqys post super lookin' photos...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here