Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bacon Bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon Bits

Found this and made it today. I did a half #. A bit of work to cut up, but worth the effort. Did on gasser with Lodge griddle. I'm sure this is not new to a lot of you. But for me 1st time. I see a fair amount of applications for these.

Tonight planned on wings on Kettle with Vortex. Then the rains came. So, went burger in Airfryer. Used bacon bits and cheese. Really nice. Stored in freezer in a baggie. Here's the recipe.

Fresh is just so much nicer then the pre-packaged kind that uses picnic bacon and tastes like cardboard. These fry quickly and you don't have to crum

That's a great idea. What isn't better with a little bacon added?

Comment

And here I've always crumbled mine up after... to be honest they don't crumble well coming out of the fridge cold. This is a good idea. And I could get away with sharing less with the dog.

Last edited by JGo37; October 20, 2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here