Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboy candy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboy candy!

First of all, here is the recipe.

Second, Cowboy Candy is absolutely killer on sandwiches, especially on burgers, and especially on burgers with Burger Glop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	143
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	221780

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	147
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	221781

I removed the seeds and veins from my jalapeños, I probably wouldn't do that again. As they are, I could stick a spoon into the jar and eat them straight. Also, these will last quite a while, at least a couple years.

They look really good and that's a great looking hamburger. Very nice photos too. Wishing I had that plate of food in front of me!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      No kidding. Maybe not the tomato. Guy I work with sometimes gave me jar of those things. Man oh man.....

Nice work!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here