Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thai chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thai chicken

Probably the chicken I have ever eaten. Getting the hang if this BBQ business! The dipping sauce is also well worth making.

Attached Files

Nice color

Comment

That marinade is almost identical to the Filipino Inasol one we’ve been using. Good lookin’ bird, nice color !!!

Comment

That does look good! My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail!!!

Comment

I just printed the recipe. This may be my Friday cook! Thanks

Comment

• sheejo
            sheejo commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't skip on the dipping sauce... It's good.

I think I'm going to do this with the chicken I just picked up yesterday. Sounds great!

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I forgot and didn't do this with that chicken. Darn.

I've yet to do chx in the pellee. This may be the intro ticket.

Comment

Looks really good.

Comment

That looks great!

Comment

I HAVE TO MAKE THAT!

Comment

Ok, I'm in! In fridge for tomorrow night's cook. Thanks sheejo Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180712_212116993.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.54 MB ID:	531546
                  Last edited by SMO; July 12, 2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Yes, I also prepped the dipping sauce! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180712_212047033.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	531548

Comment

Thai part I looks great. Now can’t wait for part II.

Comment

I wouldn't be pulling a chicken at the temperature they recommend.

"Cover and cook until skin is crisp and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of breast registers 145 to 150°F"

Comment

I was trying to think of what I might want to make this weekend... I think I've got a winner! One of the things I love about the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here