Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Stupidity

Me and my buddies are going going to go for Total Stupidity. We are gonna do the "Hot Ones" challenge.

If you do not know what that is there is a YouTube interviewer that interviews comedians/sports figures/chefs and other "celebrities" while eating chicken wings. They eat 10 wings and each wing gets progressively hotter.

We are now acquiring the different hot sauces to use.

Some of the hotter sauces are as follows:
    Zombie Apocalypse Ghost Chili
    Da Bomb Beyond Insanity
    Mad Dog 357
    Blair's Sudden Death

When we partake in this activity I'll take photos and post the results.

I'd love to be a spectator in this sport! Not sure if you have Buffalo Wold Wings/BW3 (or B-dub's as we all call it) in OH but at our local one they have a challenge where if you can eat so many of their hottest ones you get a shirt and the meal free. Not a chance I could ever do it, I am a huge wuss for super hot stuff. I can do a medium or spicy garlic and that's all I care for.

Look forward to the pics of this one. By the way, I find that Sam Adams Cherry Wheat goes excellent with hot wings!

Comment

• ssandy_561
      ssandy_561 commented
      Editing a comment
      We won't be going to B-Dubs. The one we have here makes terrible wings. There are a few local places we go for wings. I'm gonna talk with them to see if any of them will give us a deal.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      ssandy_561 That's a shame, we have 2 near me, one is decent and one is and always has been excellent, and always packed. We don't have any local wing joints close by, only B-dubs.

There is a store on the Outer Banks of NC that sells lots of hot sauces. One requires that you sigh a release before purchase. That's marketing hype I know, but.....

Comment

Are you getting The Last Dab? One of my favorite YT shows..

Comment

• ssandy_561
        ssandy_561 commented
        Editing a comment
        Trying to. Right now it's out of stock.

• Bigjamoke
        Bigjamoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Even the Carolina Reaper version? I had heard they were having trouble keeping the Pepper X version in stock. Was selling out as fast as they could grow the peppers...

• Bigjamoke
        Bigjamoke commented
        Editing a comment
        Per Heatonist (https://heatonist.com/products/hot-o...=2170752729097), there will be a new version on sale on April 26th. Goood luck

i would rather have a video. i want to HEAR you cry

Comment

Well, all I can say is good luck. It was a pleasure knowing you.....

Comment

Be careful you don't end up like this poor soul .......

Comment

That was quite funny. DUMB

Comment

A man experienced a series of intense headaches and dry heaving after eating a Carolina Reaper, reportedly the hottest pepper in the world, during an eating contest in New York.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here