Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low and slow hair of the dog chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low and slow hair of the dog chicken

I feel like I drank about 100 beers last night. Had some chicken thighs I almost forgot about that I bought for .49 lb. Got my coffee in a French press to the right of the grill, hair the dog in my hand, and chicken on the Weber Performer Deluxe. Easy peasy. Nap time soon.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170423_120329.jpg Views:	1 Size:	8.41 MB ID:	308900

Looks great. Nice cook when you are a bit under the weather.

Comment

Them look like chicken leg quarters, with thighs attached. Definitely off some nice little chickens.

Man, now I'm REALLY hungry!!

Comment

Loved your thread title HJS. You're a BBQ poet!

Comment

This is a great post! Have another cold one then get some rest!

Comment

Sweet! Looks like got the tunes going with your Bose speaker as well

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here