Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Simple Cook - Breaded Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Simple Cook - Breaded Chicken

Howdy Meathead Maniacs!
    So I've been neglecting posting cooks as of late and I'm fixing that this evening.
    This is just a simple little cook of breaded chicken breasts, a nice green salad, and an avocado salad made by a friend. She thinks I need some care taking seeing as how I'm a bachelor. I don't tell her otherwise. She's been her many times for parties that I've thrown and she still brings me food. I'm not complaining!

Here is the Marketing shot:

Here is the money shot:

The chicken breasts were most and juicy and the avocado salad was wonderful. Pete, my salt pig that was a gift from a dear friend, approves. He's not too happy with me when I do butts or pork ribs!
    The breading was really simple: 1 packet of powdered Spicy Ranch Dressing mixed into Panko breadcrumbs that had been salted and peppered. The breasts were soaked for 30 minutes in buttermilk and then dredged in the breadcrumbs. I personally think it needed more salt, but nobody complained.

Looks great to me!

Comment

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!, Huskee. Quick, easy, tasty, and nutritious! The only thing missing is an adult beverage!

Amen to that. Few things would make me happier right now than a PBR or a High Life, now that you mention it. But I'm at work, so it'll be about 9 more hours until I get one.... Enjoy something for me!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      CeramicChef It's happening, cheers!

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw a t-shirt one time that said:
      "There will be absolutely no working during drinking hours". I wish I had bought it...

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      RonB love it!

This looks good to me, and I do believe I have a salt shaker.

Comment

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      RonB - thanks! But a Pete the Salt Pig has so much more character than a mere salt shaker, wouldn't you agree?

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhh - I totally missed the reference.

CeramicChef, It's good to see you actually Cook on your Ceramic! I was beginning to think you were one of those Factory Paid Demonstrators?
    BTW, What all do you cook on your Pizza Stone, perhaps a better topic for your other thread?
    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• CeramicChef
      CeramicChef commented
      Editing a comment
      Danjohnston949 - Thanks for the comment! I actually cook on my ceramics most evening. As for the baking stone, I use it for deserts, pizzas, chicken breasts, ... really just a whole host of things. It's a very versatile tool.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here