Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old School BIG Kettle Wing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old School BIG Kettle Wing.

I do love Buffalo wing and it's just the right time of year to do it BIG. Going to do a Weber 3 zone split fire if I can remeber how. Grill them up and finsh them off in a nive simle sauce.

Last edited by Jon Solberg; November 30, 2015, 04:02 PM.

Dry brined and chillin in the fridge:

Comment

I'd cook those babies until they're crispy and dry, I love well-well done wings! Especially big ones!

Comment

Oh yeah. Thier going to have a good chew. Direct heat then the sauce bath.

Last edited by Jon Solberg; November 30, 2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

One fine meal this should be. The sauce has chilis, right? So there's your veggie. #balanced.

Comment

Good thinkin Huskee. I'll do some celery stick as well.

Comment

Jon Solberg, Huskee, I have been Waiting Until Closer to Super Bowl to Post My World Famous Chicken Wing & Thigh Recipe! Invite your Friends? and Relatives! More Later! 👍👍🐔👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper! Dan

Comment

• Jon Solberg
                Jon Solberg commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't wait Dan. We need to practice.

• richinlbrg
                richinlbrg commented
                Editing a comment
                Danjohnston949 , we DO need time to try and to enjoy!

• Powersmoke_80
                Powersmoke_80 commented
                Editing a comment
                Danjohnston949, Come on now Dan Inquiring minds want to know what ya got?
                Buffalo style?
                Asian?
                Honey BBQ?
                Spicey BBQ?
                Hawaiian?
                Caju?
                Southwestern?
                Garlic Parm?
                SRIRACHA?
                Ranch?
                Were waiting!

Comment

Looking good! Now I'm hungry again. Thanks.

Comment

Almost!

Comment

Comment

Ohhhh, man! THOSE LOOK GREAT!!

3 zone? How did you cook these babies?

Comment

• Jon Solberg
                        Jon Solberg commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Pile of Kingsford on each side of the grill. Open down the middle. 3 zone is what Weber calls it.

Jon Solberg Nice!I could sure go for some Asian zing wings. Now you got me thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
                        Jon Solberg, Huskee, I have been Waiting Until Closer to Super Bowl to Post My World Famous Chicken Wing & Thigh Recipe! Invite your Friends? and Relatives! More Later! 👍👍🐔👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper! Dan
                        Danjohnston949 World famous you say? I'll be on the lookout. It's kinda close to Super Bowl now isn't it? Closer than the Stanley Cup playoffs or the World Series. Just throwing that perspective out there.

Comment

Good Morning Boys and Girls, Like Christmas Anticipation is 90% of the enjoyment, Jon Solberg certainly raised the bar to new heights! Got to shovel the driveway, sidewalks and steps before Therapy! +-3" First Snowfall of consequence this season. More on World Famous Chicken Wings and Thighs later! 👍👍😇👍👍. Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here