Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pop Tarts! (Not smoked)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop Tarts! (Not smoked)

I haven’t eaten Pop Tarts in years... years and years. Maybe 40? More? Anyhow, I saw them on sale, and I don’t know why but I picked up a couple boxes, one blueberry and one cinnamon.

They taste EXACTLY like I remember them.

I’m not sure if that is good or bad. On the one hand, I’m going to finish them; I’m not throwing them away. On the other hand, I’m probably not going to buy them again for at least 40 more years, so if I make it to 105 I guess I’ll try the strawberry next time.

Frosted cherry (I think) was my fav. Thanks for sacrificing yourself so I don't have to.

Comment

My wife worked QC in the plant that made them. I know too much to eat them.

Comment

The cinnamon ones are my fav, but so many crazy flavors available these days

Comment

My daily Pop Tart lecture....I brought those for the kids lunches!!!!
          But I was hungry....

Comment

My son used to eat the cinnamon ones constantly.

Comment

Any time I hear Pop Tarts I think of Jim Gaffigan’s Hot Pockets bit. He’s, hands down, my favorite comedian. The pop tart reference is at the 2 min mark. But if you haven’t come across Jim Gaffigan please watch the whole thing. His Netflix specials have me crying.

Comment

• JCBBQ
                JCBBQ commented
                Editing a comment
                If you’ve never watched one of his specials on Netflix start w Beyond the Pale. Hilarious bc it’s all about food.

• smokin fool
                smokin fool commented
                Editing a comment
                His Macdonalds bash is hilarious

• JCBBQ
                JCBBQ commented
                Editing a comment
                smokin fool YESSSS!!

Originally posted by ItsAllGoneToTheDogs View Post
              The cinnamon ones are my fav, but so many crazy flavors available these days
              Bam! Love the icing. Love a little heat in the microwave with a glass of milk.

Comment

My favorites were the cinnamon ones and the chocolate ones 😋

Comment

After further review, why not smoke em & some hot pockets to throw in. See what happens.

Comment

• JCBBQ
                    JCBBQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hahaha

• smokin fool
                    smokin fool commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Larry the Cable Guys diatribe about hot pockets is a scream especially the one where is wife is giving birth and he's trying to pass a hot pocket.
                    "Hey Doc, any of that epidural stuff left....

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here