Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boonville Flour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boonville Flour

I know flour has been difficult to come by lately and it looks like King Arthur is about to make a comeback here soon, but now is a good time to support small flour mills if you are needing flour. Boonville flour in North Carolina makes excellent quality flour and cornmeal and I highly recommend them. The folks there are salt of the earth people and will treat you right.

We manufacture Daniel Boone Stone Ground Grits, Daniel Boone Stone Ground Corn Meal and Our Best Flour

Cool! Thanks! I go up that way sometimes when I go to Blacksburg, VA!

Comment

It would be nice if they had an online ordering system. Looks like they have some great products

Comment

• ColonialDawg
        ColonialDawg commented
        Editing a comment
        Just call them to order. They actually send the bill with the flour. Old school, I know, and they certainly depend on people being trustworthy enough to pay.

Very good. We like supporting small purveyors. Our favorite mill to buy grits is https://geechieboymill.com/ but we are going to try Boonville and compare the two grits as they seem less expensive. Again, thanks.

Comment

• ColonialDawg
        ColonialDawg commented
        Editing a comment
        Geechie Boy makes some fine grits.

Much appreciated. The real thing vs. the mega-manufacturerer.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here