Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since every store is out of King Arthur Flour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have not seen flour or yeast on the shelves in over a month and I'm in LA too. Try contacting local bakeries/restaurants in your area. Some restaurants sell staples (flour, eggs, TP, etc.) to the public. That is what we've done for flour.

Comment

• Smoking77
      Smoking77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great idea! I just went onto a restaurant that is now a market. According to their website, they have flour!

• Smoking77
      Smoking77 commented
      Editing a comment
      theroc The restaurant is called "Bacari on 3rd." Don't know how far their delivery radius is, but they have pickup too.

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      Not going to do those of you in California any good, but around here Perkins restaurants are offering everything from meat and flour to toilet paper for sale.

I periodically go to Amazon and check for the K.A. AP flour. Today, they had it to purchase. Would only allow for one bag, so I bought. Catch is, delivery May 29th. Thats OK I have enough to get through that time plus some. As far as Yeast, I got saf-instant awhile back 16oz. I had noticed last week it was in stock. I just checked and appears to be available from a variety of sellers. Click away. Just search on yeast.

Comment

I was in a local Publix market a couple of days ago. They had about 10 or so 5 pound bags of KA AP and a couple of KA bread along with some other brands. I have an adequate supply, so I wasn't really in the market, just curious. No yeast, but we make sourdough without yeast, so similarly just curious.

If you live anywhere where there's a Publix, I recommend them. They announced yesterday that they are buying 150,000 pounds of produce and 43,000 gallons of milk directly from farmers and donating it to food banks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here