Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duke’s Barbecue Sauce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duke’s Barbecue Sauce?

Ever since my college years in South Carolina, I have been a huge fan of Duke’s mayonnaise. So imagine my surprise at the grocery store when I saw bottles of barbecue sauce with the Duke’s name on it. It turns out they launched a line of sauces back in March. I picked up a bottle of Carolina Gold and am looking forward to giving it a shot. Has anyone else given them a try?
    https://www.dukesmayo.com/press-rele...press-release/

Wow, if it's as good as their mayo then I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

That mayo seems to be good, it sells for 40 Euros in Germany...

Comment

Only mayo better than Dukes is Kewpi

Comment

• Bkhuna
          Bkhuna commented
          Editing a comment
          Love Kewpie. I've been eating since I was first stationed in Japan in 1981.

I really like the Tennessee whiskey sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecase View Post
          Ever since my college years in South Carolina, I have been a huge fan of Duke’s mayonnaise. So imagine my surprise at the grocery store when I saw bottles of barbecue sauce with the Duke’s name on it. It turns out they launched a line of sauces back in March. I picked up a bottle of Carolina Gold and am looking forward to giving it a shot. Has anyone else given them a try?
          https://www.dukesmayo.com/press-rele...press-release/
          Yep, I stumbled on the Carolina Gold at my local Food City. I have used it several times and would have to say that I like it a lot. Now, it seems a little sweeter than what I was used to when living outside of Raleigh several years back, but I will have to keep an eye on these when I go shopping again.

Comment

Since Duke's is necessary for a white sauce do they have a white sauce? Would love to try that.

Comment

Wish I could find that near Charlotte, NC.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis