Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot sauces 13 + 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot sauces 13 + 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	E1F3F75A-7977-454E-8D1A-8F051DA2B707.jpeg
Views:	160
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	650780 13 sauces was not enough so I combined 1 tbsp of each sauce to create a 14th sauce. It’s late. I’ll let you know of the Medley Sauce when I sense an interest in my goofy experiment 😎.

I'm curious. Should be interesting. Make sure you describe the heat level, though the lips, over the gums, as well as out the cheeks. 🤣

Comment

Are you doing the "Hot One’s" challenge?

Comment

Great idea ! I've got hot sauce that's just ok and I have some I really like. I hate to throw things out,this will be interesting. Hope to hear how your " concoction" turns out.

Comment

All of those were gifts. This is what happens when you gain a reputation.

Comment

<interest> I, fer one, am certainly following along, to see how this all works out!

"You may fire when you are ready, Gridley"

Comment

Always good idea! I love mixing sauces, you never know what you are going to come up with.

Comment

Now that the EPA has banned methylene chloride for use as a paint remover you might want to try your new sauce to see if it is a replacement. That is, if you haven’t created the next hot sauce sensation. 🙂

Comment

Just be careful not to spill any on your countertop!

Comment

Nice collection. I love hot sauce, unfortunately my family, not so much. I sneak in a bit where I can.

Comment

In case you are wondering what the end result looks like, well, it looks like hot sauce. Dang if it doesn’t taste like it too. Now it’s melded overnight and I just dipped my finger for a taste. Dang if it doesn’t have a strong resemblance to hot sauce. And apparently I got a little on the corner of my mouth!

Comment

Oops
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                          Mr. Bones commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm thinkin that alla that variety, mixed together, has gotta be interestin...
                          I'd be right there, tryin it, if possible.

• Willard
                          Willard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mr. Bones we gotta beam you up. I’d beam it to you but it will likely destroy the Beamer!

Willard
                        Standin By...
                        LMK, before 'Energizin', if possible.

Comment

• Willard
                          Willard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mr. Bones I screwed up. Energizen’ sequence has begun. Not only that I forgot to check the dipstick. Dress appropriately...please.

That’s something. The wife and I are hot sauce fanatics, she carries a bottle or two in her purse.

Comment

• Willard
                          Willard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, I think that qualifies as a fantastic. 😎

• klflowers
                          klflowers commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Always funny when she pulls them out at restaurants.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here