Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cherry Moonshine BBQ Sauce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherry Moonshine BBQ Sauce?

anyone ever have a sauce like this? I had it in Georgia one time, on some pulled pork sliders and would love to have a recipe like this. Hard to describe but man was it goooood. I don't even drink alcohol and I loved this sauce.

I make mine with jack Daniel old number 7, sent some samples to some friends that absolutely loved it. One loved it so much she used it on toast instead of jelly.

Comment

• lschweig
      lschweig commented
      Editing a comment
      She actually put it on toast! Sounds like a BBQ'rs dream for a wife.

I found this:
    Glaze Ingredients

• 1 cup Midnight Moon moonshine
    • 1 cup cherry juice
    • ¼ cup brown sugar
    • 1 tsp celery seeds
    • 1 tsp crushed red pepper
    • ½ cup ketchup
    • 1 tsp ground allspice
    • 1 tsp dried garlic
    • Salt and pepper to taste

Comment

That sounds good. I will definitely like to try that.

Comment

Friend wife but she does love the sauce

Comment

Dfusco
          So far, this: is th' closest thing I've found to your request.
          It's a with ketchup based sauce, not sure what ya' had in GA ta' spark yer quest...
          Hope this helps!

Comment

@Mr Bones - Awesome! That sounds good too. Must have been a combination of the pulled pork and sauce, but it sure was good.

Now, one caveat to this whole thing.....I don't drink alcohol.....so, I need to find someone willing to drink the rest of the moonshine if I make this recipe. Any takers? Of course, I'd have t find cherry moonshine too.....😬

Comment

• Atalanta
              Atalanta commented
              Editing a comment
              I think Georgia Moon makes a commercial cherry shine.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here