Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cattlemans base sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cattlemans base sauce

My wife and I like Cattlemans sauce but can not get it in the store now. Friend of ours gave us a gallon of Cattleman's base sauce. Never seen this. Anyone have a recipe for Cattlemans or one using this base sauce? Thanks
    Last edited by KAA; June 29, 2021, 08:09 PM.

Welcome to The Pit. Sorry, but I can't help.

Comment

Cattlemen’s is available online at Walmart and Amazon. Walmart’s cheaper though.

Comment

Which flavor of Cattlemans did you and the missus enjoy, and which flavor of base did you get? With those two pieces of information, somebody is sure to have an idea of how to get one to the other.
        Unless of course you want to get straight to the finished stuff, then easy to find by the gallon here
        Last edited by willxfmr; June 29, 2021, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the responds. We can find the Memphis style but we like the original. The base sauce we have is there original base but made as a starter for making your own sauce. Does not taste good out of the bottle.

Comment

McCormick have some recipes which use the base sauce. Maybe none are the one you want but you may get an idea of what kind of things and how much to add to get there.

McCormick For Chefs® offers the ultimate flavor toolbox to fuel your passion and creativity. From simple sauces to elaborate main courses, our line of professional products were created with you in mind - offering consistency, quality and value that you're passionate about.

Comment

hello from nw oregon

Comment

I saw the recipes on there websight nothing tripped my trigger there. Thanks for the welcomes. I know Cattlemans only sold to resturants in the past. I was surprised to find it in the store for awhile. Now it's gone.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here