Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You might be a pit member if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might be a pit member if...

You might be a pit member if while seasoning your AM brisket BBBR falls in you black coffee and you like it! Course black pepper has become a condiment for me on smoke day.

You might be a Pit Member if you think of fellow pit members as family yet you've never met any of them personally. Smoke on family!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said Skip!!

• jecucolo
      jecucolo commented
      Editing a comment
      So true!

You put BBBR on toast and popcorn.

Comment

• Mickeylou5
      Mickeylou5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely popcorn!

• Harry
      Harry commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought I was the only one who did this. Thanks.

You might be a pit member if you have your local butcher on speed dial.

Comment

• Storlok
      Storlok commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha ha, guilty as charged.

... the local Berkshire coop refers to itself as "Matt's candy store."

Comment

.....the guy at the Costco Meat counter says, "Oh, you again"

Comment

You might be a Pit member if your neighbor's mouth waters every time you fire up your grill/smoker.

Comment

...your family reminds you that still smell like smoke after a shower.

Comment

• jecucolo
            jecucolo commented
            Editing a comment
            Love it

• CRO
            CRO commented
            Editing a comment
            yep!

• Bako Bullyz
            Bako Bullyz commented
            Editing a comment
            True...Lol

...facebook calls and asks where you been lately?

Comment

You have more cookers than you have patio/deck.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
              fuzzydaddy commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll be glad to store your Weber Summit Charcoal at my house. I promise to take really good care of it.

• billg71
              billg71 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, fuzzydaddy but I extended the patio just so the SCG had a home!

If spend more time outside with the smokers than you do with your wife...

Comment

When your friends ask if you are a charcoal grill salesman because of all the grills you have.

Comment

When you can't find the weedeater because of all the charcoal you have stored in the tool shed.
                Last edited by DWCowles; May 22, 2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I pull out a Chuck roast, and my wife says, "Are you slow cooking that?" And I go "Low and slow, baby!" 😎😎

Comment

You might be a Pit member if you've recently bought or are thinking of buying a Sous Vide circulator.🤔

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here