Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef and pork are not in recipes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beef and pork are not in recipes.

Android 10.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201125-153542_Chrome.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	945118 tv

iPad, iOS 14.1

Click image for larger version

Name:	B1FC6DD2-A5AB-4135-A62A-42A8D2635E1F.png
Views:	216
Size:	364.3 KB
ID:	945247

Comment

In a sign of the times Beef and pork recipes have been replaced by Soy and Tofu....

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        WOW! I missed that memo.

I asked Ray Johnson that in this topic, Mosca .

Sorry about the title ... but I really don’t know where to put this. We used to put this sort of thing in the channel related to the specific type of meat. Now, it’s now so clear. Maybe Huskee can help me point it in the right place Anyhow, I was in my local Safeway today. And they had nice chunks of strip loins in

Ray says they're still working on that parent page.

HTH,
      Kathryn

Comment

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Kathryn!

Mosca please see my recent announcement of more work in progress.

They're in there now.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here