Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chrome problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome problems

Hi, for two days now I have issues when logging in using Chrome. I can log in okay but then when I try to navigate the site the pages open momentarily then take me back to home page. Seems to happen regardless of the page I try to open, I am currently having to use Firefox and it seems quite stable, this hasn't been a problem up until recently.

Firefox Version 80.0.1 (64bit)
    Chrome Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Cheers

Sorry I just spotted the other thread https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...pc-not-working and have posted there. Please delete this

Comment

I enjoy reading about the Fixes to such problems, how do I say I like your post with out saying I like your problem.

Comment

raywjohnson Thanks for the info, I'll give it a crack. FYI I am having issues both here at home as well as logging on at work via a different PC. At work I get the same issue with both Chrome & Firefox and can't use either browser on the site.
      It seems I can use Firefox here at home and it seems stable, Chrome has the issue from here, really weird.
      Thank you for your time

Edit 2 hrs later: I took the advice on the page you linked me to and have installed Opera and it looks really solid. Seems the day of Gargle are numbered haha
      Last edited by Stuey1515; September 11, 2020, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here